Many Inventors trying to bring their product ideas showcase are totally crushed by rejection. So, I thought I would supply a connected with some belonging to the reasons you could have gotten denied. It does not cover every reason you have access to rejected, but hopefully it will give you something to look at.
You really have to realize that inventing is fundamentally a numbers competition! Yes, you still need to enjoy a good idea but you’ll find that no matter how good a perception you might imagine it that you may still get rejected. Many marketable ideas are rejected all period. Even if it doesn’t make sense to you that would certainly reject an example that they agree this would definately be profitable. Listed below are some common purposes why even marketable ideas are rejected.
1. The business may presently have a full line of products and not desperate to add much more.
2. Urge for food is outside their target market.
3. You sent your submission towards wrong an associate the company – don’t assume they’ll automatically send it on the right one.
4. You sent premise unsolicited without contacting corporation first to find their submission policy, in addition they rejected it solely on that source.
5. You did not have proper contact about your division. (That is one of the highest mistakes Inventors make. The machines will not bother for you to trace you alongside.)
6. Contain too many similar providers that companies are flooded adequately.
7. Your idea draws a small niche market and would like mass market items.
8. The cost to manufacture versus the return on investment is simply high.
9. Income sheet did not WOW them and lacked consumer benefits information or was overloaded with a lot information to sort with the aid of.
10. Goods has have been patented by someone else and they just don’t want to see if they might go around it or risk infringement issues.
11. Goods or idea isn’t much better what is already on the actual marketplace. This tells them you didn’t research your idea perfectly well and do not need a clue who competitors is thats available.
12. You sent a procedure that is exactly like their current product and that current set up is a marginal seller. So yours will not fare any better.
13. Your idea is outdated or perhaps on the downswing compared to what is on its way out the next year.
14. They have a better solution than yours in the works for release that coming yr. (This is also where Inventors may scream the company stole their idea even when the company has already invested in molds, engineering, samples, etc prior on the Inventor contacting the company about their idea. Takes place a masse. Inventors forget that they are not the only ones inventing.)
15. These have received another similar idea from another Inventor and are typically negotiations with that Inventor.
16. Include posted your idea unprotected online inside a of those invention posting sites where others vote on your product to find out there is interest. Your public disclosure makes the company concerned whether any patent a product protection may allowed and turns it down depending that issue.
17. You posted your unprotected idea and video of the important prototype online and have a significant quantity of hits. This again raises the concern whether any patent would be possible due to your public disclosure.
18. You stated that you own an issued InventHelp Patent Referral Services, whenever they write a quick explore your patent an invention they identify that it has lapsed due to non-payment of fees and has now been lapsed significantly after due associate with. Making the chances of it being reinstated unlikely.
19. You’ve a patent, but it was poorly written and will not cover specific product. (This happens a lot)
20. It is easy to design patent and designing around your patent is a straightforward task, which means they can get very little protection avaiable for purchase.
21. Sometimes the company you have approached just doesn’t from outside ideas and does not publicize that fact. So you get a rejection letter, but websites explain they cannot look away from company.
22. You sent them your product but they have decided on their line for that year or the following year and aren’t open to taking on anything else at that time.
23. Sufficiently consider items with a sales history they can review and then your item never been being produced or sold stores or online. So they do n’t want to take the risk for being the first company to encourage it.
As I stated above these are just a few within the reasons your event may have your idea/product rejected with company. Really take time to plumbing service and understand your market, your commit that market and plenty of research part things yourself as marketable as we possibly can.