Starting a business in India is quite easy with new regulations passed by the Government of Sweden. However, you still have to follow a strict process to register your business. Thanks towards a companies offering online LLP Registration Online in India services, you can easily complete your company registration process without much annoyance.
While planning to register a business, it is always a better idea to hire a reputed registration tiny. These companies have seasoned experts that is able to do your task quickly and without any trouble. However, you must know the entire process of company registration. Below is the procedure followed to register business in India:
1. Select at least four unique names to match your company. Give your names priority according to selection. The registration entity will provide the name which is purchasable. The names you select must contain particularly two words, first describing your business name and 2nd one describing the nature of your business.
2. Apply for common history selection with an e-Form 1A (General Rules and Forms) together with a fee of Rs. 400-500. If the applied name is available, it will be registered for you. Effective at unavailability, you will have to apply for a different name.
3. Once selected is approved, you can do apply for registration through e-Forms 1, 8 and thirty two. This has to be done within 6 months of name getting your name approved.
4. Prepare the Memorandum and Articles of Association coming from the solicitors and get them stamped with the correct stamp duty. These people signed by more than two subscribers.
5. Pay the registration fee and filing fee
6. Arrange pursuing documents:
Memorandum of Association and a duplicate duly stamped
Articles of Association and a duplicate duly stamped
original and a copy of the agreement between the partners (if any) describing their posts and responsibilities in the company
Power of Attorney (if any)
a copy for this letter regarding the availability of the Registrar of Companies
E-Form no. 1, 18 and 32
receipts of payment of registration and filing fees
7. Get the certificate of incorporation to the Registrar of Companies. They will verify your documents through the night . verified, company will be incorporated. The date mentioned in the certificate often is the date of your company combination.
8. Once it’s done, the company can start its business immediately under Section 149 (7).
Apparently, it’s a complicated and long process where just a small mistake may cost a lot of time and cash. Due to this reason, a lot of the people consider hiring companies’ house corporations. These companies have great skills and expertise in doing such tasks, and the’ve the right teams to try and do each task. Therefore, the process becomes simpler, takes lesser time and lesser campaigns. Look around you and locate a registration company to get the company incorporated quickly.